The GO looks sweet, it very compact, very sturdy and lightweight, it can be pulled by any car, no matter how small it is.. Dude, you can even hook it to your steed and pull it!!.. OK, maybe not a good idea, but you get the drift.
I can guarantee you, when you rock up with your GO with a couple of steeds fastened to it, YOU ARE the “Dogs Bollocks” .. and for all you single fella’s out their, the GO is a “Babe Magnet” ( or so I have been told ) just don’t tell your bird ‘cos that will mean the end of your Trail weekends with the mates.
My advice to all the thrill-seekers, adventurers, pioneers, explorers or whatever you call yourself, get yourself a GO now, before everyone has one.
GO – the coolest lightweight camper ever!!
This is the most unique camping and travel trailer you’ll ever find. GO was designed from the frame out to be a one-of-a-kind mobile adventure trailer that’s even more versatile than a Swiss Army knife. It’s lightweight and easy to manage in the parking lot, garage or on the road. Weighing in at 840 lbs, GO can be pulled by even the smallest cars. Best of all, GO is imagined, designed, engineered, created and assembled right here in America. GO is extremely well made and crafted to last.
Beyond its beautiful surface you’ll find that no design element was left untouched. The tent sets up in minutes and stows cleanly into the roof’s storage box. It also comes equipped with a weather-tight gear box that locks to keep your weekend camping essentials secure and ready for whenever you go.
Read on to see why GO is in a class all its own. We also have downloadable technical drawings illustrating ‘GO’s dimensions as well as sleeping, eating and seating configurations.
GO is for fun. Our crack design team made GO selfishly for themselves. But I guess that’s okay, because like a lot of us, they’re into every imaginable outdoor pursuit. We love to camp, boat, bike, surf, sleep, and indulge in just about any other activity that includes family, friends, adventure and fun.
GO is flexible. Mobile Adventure Gear is more than a trailer. Like a Transformer™, it changes from a sleek, low-profile, you-hardly-know-it’s-there trailer, to an ATV-hungry hauler, to a secure, comfy camp in just minutes.
GO carries the load. It easily hauls, stores and organizes all of your toys, from boats, to bikes, to moto-machines and even tools and garden gear. So whether it’s a spur-of-the-moment mini vacation or a trip to the home improvement megastore, GO works. And it’s smart!
GO gets around. With its LED lighting, custom wheels with high-floatation tires, and intelligent suspension geometry, GO is easy to hook up to your tow vehicle and easy to tow—even by first-time-towers.
GO light. At 840 lbs. GO can be towed by almost any vehicle out there. This efficient ‘backpack on wheels’ allows you to have the benefits of an RV without the gas credit card.
GO knows. From GO’s hyper-engineered™ all-aluminum frame, to its Thule-compatible rack system, to its Kelty tent structure, GO is the most refined small towable ever.
GO ships from our factory ready to hit the road!
- Low profile design for minimum drag and super fuel efficiency
- All aluminum, fully tig-welded, hyper-engineered™ frame
- Torsion suspension for smooth load control
- Very light weight at 840 lbs.
- 13” ground clearance and high flotation tires for off-road use
- UV resistant plastic storage boxes for years of maintenance free watertight storage
- Waterproof gear storage in top camping pod
- Lockable waterproof gear storage in front storage pod
- Rack system frees up space from your tow vehicles’ roof rack
- Rack system compatible with Thule, Yakima, Malone and all other major brand accessories
- 1000 lb. load capacity
- Control-Tilt™ cargo bed with pneumatic dampening system
- Easy to own with very low-maintenance
- Excellent suspension geometry and handling characteristics make it easy to tow
- Self lubricating hubs
- Cast aluminum wheels
- Spare tire
- LED lighting for safer, long lasting service
- Reinforced diamond-plate flooring for heavy loads (up to 1000 lbs)
- Waterproof electrical system suitable for use as a small boat trailer
- Multiple tie-down points
- Multiple configurations for carrying gear
- Innovative Kelty tent system
- Insulated bed platforms for snug sleeping
- Stargazing windows
- Excellent ventilation
- Custom self-inflating air mattress from Pacific Outdoor Equipment
- Equal to a King-size and a half of sleeping surface
- Secure entry awning with optional larger awning
- Zippered entry/ screen door
- Multiple living space configurations
- Torsion Axle Suspension
SEE A GO
Where can I see a SylvanSport ‘GO’? We are constantly working to ship GOs all over the US and Canada. If you’d like to see a GO in-person, click on a location near you, give us a call at 828-883-4292 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll show you a GO.
View Where to see a GO in a larger map
For more and updated info about the GO, visit www.sylvansport.com